Our first stop was Grandpa and Grandma Carrigan's house. We were glad to see several aunts. uncles, and cousins who were there as well. They are always so sweet to get a present for Eli which kept him pretty occupied while everyone was enjoying passing Hailey around. I actually forgot my camera so I had to borrow these pictures from Marc's aunt and from his parents.
Next, we went to see Marc's Aunt Kathy and her friend, Beverly, who has been very sick in the past few months. It was great to see Beverly getting around better. I think she really enjoyed holding Hailey. Eli enjoyed his race track from Aunt Kathy and Hailey got her first baby doll, a Cabbage Patch Kid named Marley Hazel. :)
Then, our final stop was to see Grandma Kelly who has also been ill in recent months. The last time we saw her was Christmas last year and she was still living in her own apartment. This year she is in a nursing home which I know is a big change for her. Marc and I both thought she looked well for all that she has recently been through. She soaked in some Hailey time as well.
Eli was VERY ready to go at this point. He had only a very short nap in the car on the way to Peoria and was tired of all the car stops and pictures!
Then, he found Grandma's fancy chair and enjoyed pushing the buttons to make it recline. Ha!
We really enjoyed seeing everyone and do hope to get back to Illinois before another year passes. :)














No comments:
Post a Comment