Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hailey and Eli getting BIG

Hailey turned 2 months on the 14th. She smiles all the time now and I love it! She is cooing and watches her brother's every move. She is getting lots of cute rolls on her thighs and arms. She weighed 10 lbs. 8 oz. (around 50th%) and was 23 inches (around 75th%) at her 2 month check-up. She is starting to take bottles of breast milk which is great. Marc really enjoys getting to feed her. She is sleeping 6 hours straight at night and will sleep for another 2 hours after that if I put the pacifier back into her mouth. She is not a great napper but is a very happy baby so I am just going with it. :)

Eli turned 20 months on the 18th and he is quite the entertainer. He is learning new words every day and is able to communicate with us so much more. He loves playing with his daddy and is a big football fan. He loves his sister dearly and loves to help change her diapers and give her a bath.
 He has started pulling his left arm out of some of his shirts that are still a little big. I guess it is just more comfortable that way. :)
 I love my sweet babies. Happy monthly birthday Eli and Hailey!

No comments:

Post a Comment