Monday, December 6, 2010
Home Again
I have the washer and dryer both full trying to catch up on laundry from our two weeks away from home. We were in Illinois for a week over Thanksgiving, then home for one day before we were on the road again heading to Arkansas. We spent this past weekend there for my sister's wedding. The kids did so well with all the traveling. I am not sure how we would have handled the 10 hr. drive to Illinois (which became more like 12 hrs. with stops!) with screaming babies. :) I have SO many pictures that I am sorting through and love them all. Whatever did we do before digital cameras? It is so great being able to capture memories and see them right away. Eli is sitting here right now looking through pictures with me and loves to point out himself in all the pictures. Ha! I hope to get some pictures up later tonight from Thanksgiving and then will put up my sister's wedding later on this week. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment