Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Card 2010 and Hailey's Birth Announcement

I wanted to share our Christmas card from this year with you all mostly to spread the word on the designer of our card. I have used Anita Pope from A Piece of Pope for any card/announcement/invitation I have had made for the past two years. She is so easy to work with and SO affordable for what you get. Check her out sometime! She also does stationary and address labels. :)

Here is our card from this year. I ended up cutting a little off the left edge because I was surprised at how big these were when they arrived. I usually get 5x7 cards but these were 6x9. I am not sure if it is because I requested card stock this time or maybe because I forgot to specify the size. :) I still loved how they turned out!
 This was Hailey's birth announcement. Anita really worked with me on this one to get it just the way I wanted it and it came out perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment